1. Where can I buy Shirts & Skins products?
You can purchase our products through our authorized dealers. To locate your nearest dealer, please click here
2. Does Shirts & Skins sell directly to teams or individuals?
If there are no dealers near where you live, you can place your order through us.
3. How can I get a catalog for your products?
You can see all of our products in our products pages
. We only mail out catalogs to customers who are listed in the "Organization Type" field of the Catalog Request
4. How can I find out how the Shirts & Skins uniforms fit on a player?
Since many manufacturers have different patterns, the best way is to refer to our own Uniform Size Chart which can be found on our downloads page
5. Does S&S offer apparel products other than uniforms, such as warm-ups & t-shirts?
Yes, we have the ability to source other products for you. Please call for more information.
6. Does Shirts & Skins sponsor any local teams or leagues?
As a general policy, we do not sponsor teams or leagues. We rely on our dealers to supply our uniforms.
1. How do I become a Shirts & Skins authorized dealer?
First, you must have a physical store location and/or be actively engaged in selling to teams. Second, you must provide a resale or business license number. Third, you must fill out a new account application, found here
. In order to limit the number of dealers in one area, we may not be able to open a new account if we already have a dealer in your area. The easiest way to find out if you are qualified is to contact us
2. How long does it take Shirts & Skins to ship an order to a dealer?
If we have the sizes and colors available, we will attempt to ship BLANK products within 1-2 days via UPS Ground. For DECORATED products, our turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks plus shipping transit time. We try to maintain a complete inventory during the peak of basketball ordering seasons (Spring: March & April, Summer: June, Fall: October & November). We may not have all of the sizes and colors at all times, so please check with us to make sure we have the inventory at the time of your order placement. We cannot hold inventory for anyone.
3. Do you have any policies on shipping accuracy?
Shirts & Skins will not be responsible for any items not checked for order accuracy or sizing before being sent to a screen printing/embroidery house. We will not be responsible for shrinkage, defects, or damages caused during the decoration of our garments by sources other than our own.
4. Is Shirts & Skins an ASI member?
No, but we sell to ASI dealers based on their ability to qualify as an authorized Shirts & Skins dealer.
All shipments are F.O.B. Tualatin, OR and our standard carrier is United Parcel Service (UPS). UPS insures shipments up to $100 and additional insurance is available to any customer that would like to purchase it. Please ask a Shirts & Skins associate about purchasing additional insurance. Signatures are required on all shipments going to a residential address. Shirts & Skins is not responsible for any damages that occur from lost, missing, stolen or damaged packages handled through any shipping carrier.
The materials and workmanship of our garments are guaranteed when given fair treatment and used under normal conditions.
All online prices are list or suggested retail. Prices are subject to change without notice. Merchandise will be invoiced based on the prices in effect at the time the order is placed.
Prices are F.O.B. Tualatin, Oregon. Payment is due Net 30 upon credit approval. All other orders require prepayment. We accept check, money order, and Visa/MasterCard payments. No CODs.
Shipments will always be made by the fastest, least expensive means possible. The customer will assume any additional expense required to expedite delivery.
Cancellations must be received at least one day prior to the ship date. Custom and decorated orders cannot be cancelled after they have been routed to production.
Shortages and mis-shipments, including wrong merchandise and incorrect colors, must be reported within 5 working days of merchandise receipt. Call tags will be issued for defective merchandise and shipping errors only. Customer is responsible for return freight on all other returns. Returned merchandise will be refused without a prior return authorization from Shirts & Skins. Returns cannot be made after 30 days of the invoice date. A 15% restocking fee and shipping charges will be charged for merchandise returned that is either not damaged or the damage is determined not to be our fault. All worn garments must be properly laundered prior to return or they will not be accepted.
Samples will be entered and billed as a regular order. Samples cannot be returned without prior approval from our office.
To enhance the appearance of your team and extend the life of your uniform, we recommend the following.
Cleaning & Storing Procedures:
- Garments should be washed separately before initial use.
- For best results and maximum wear, uniforms should be laundered immediately after each game.
- Garments that cannot be cleaned promptly after wearing should be hung individually on rust proof hangers or hooks. Perspiration fading may occur if wet garments are left in a pile.
- Do not wash white and colored garments together.
- Wash all garments in cold water. All garments should be rinsed in cold water.
- The water level in the washing machine should be kept high to hold down mechanical action. Only when uniforms are extremely soiled should the water level be lowered to increase mechanical action.
- Avoid overloading the machine as this causes shrinkage and impedes the cleaning process.
- Use an antistatic agent, especially on garments to be tumble dried, to minimize lint attraction and spark discharge.
- Never use a chlorine bleach on any garments as it fades colors and weakens some materials.
- For best results, garments should be hung to drip dry.
- When tumble drying, use the lowest temperature or "air" setting.
- Remove garments promptly from dryer.
- Do not dry clean your uniforms.
- Garments should be completely dry before storing.
- Store uniforms in a cool, dry area protected from sunlight and fluorescent light. This will prevent Prevent Mildew & Yellowing.
Shirts & Skins will not be responsible for shrinkage or defects caused while merchandise is being imprinted by outside sources. We go through great lengths to insure that our colors consistently match. However, due to slight variations in the dying processes, subtle color differences do not constitute defects in materials or workmanship. Manufacturers' sizing varies, so you must use our sizing charts. We cannot be held responsible for your garments if they are not sized properly. If you are between sizes, always round up to the larger size. Styles, colors and sizes are subject to change at anytime and without any notice.